● The LCD is easy to remove once the front panel is taken off the iPad.
● The battery is not soldered to the logic board. We’ll give it that.
● Just like in previous iPads, the front panel is glued to the rest of the device, greatly increasing the chances of cracking the glass during a repair.
● Gobs, gobs, and goblins of adhesive hold everything in place. This is the most difficult battery removal procedure we’ve seen in an iPad.
● The LCD has foam sticky tape adhering it to the front panel, increasing chances of it being shattered during disassembly.
● You can’t access the front panel’s connector until you remove the LCD.
1. Comentariile fițoșilor, îngâmfațiilor și atotștiutorilor vor dispărea instantaneu!
2. Voia bună este la ea acasă, comentează acum!
3. Orice comentariu, este aprobat automat, dar poate fi șters fără explicații!