Săptămâna viitoare pe data de 9 martie 2015 este lansarea noului iWatch, iar odată cu el (sau înainte cu 1 zi) se va lansa și noul update iOS 8.2 care v-a suporta toate modificările necesare utilizării iWatch.
Înainte de toate iată o listă cu problemele rezolvate de Apple, ultimul build fiind deja trimis către angajați pentru final testing.
We reported that Apple was nearing the public release of iOS 8.2, but the company has decided to release one more GM build to employees and testers ahead of an expected launch this coming Monday. The build is 12D508 and we have also been given the official internal change log with all release notes.
Health App improvements
- Adds the ability to select the unit of measurement for body temperature, weight, height, distance, and blood glucose
- Improves stability when dealing with large amounts of data
- Includes the ability to add and visualise workout sessions from 3rd-party apps
- Addresses an issue that may have prevented users from adding a photo in Medical ID
- Fixes units for vitamins and minerals
- Fixes an issue where Health data wouldn’t refresh after changes data source order
- Fixes an issue where some graphics showed no data values
- Adds a privacy setting that enables turning off tracking of steps, distance, and flights climbed
- Increases stability of Mail
- Improves stability of Flyover in Maps
- Improves stability of Music
- Improves VoiceOver reliability
- Improves connectivity with Made for iPhone Hearing Aids
- Fixes an issue in Maps that prevented navigating to some favorite locations
- Addresses an issue where the last word in a quick reply message wasn’t autocorrected
- Fixes an issue where duplicate iTunes purchased content could prevent iCloud restore from completing
- Resolves an issue where some music or playlists didn’t sync from iTunes to the Music app
- Fixes an issue where deleted audiobooks sometimes remained on the device
- Resolves an issue that could prevent call audio from routing to car speakers while using Siri Eyes Free
- Fixes a Bluetooth calling issue where no audio is heard until the call is answered
- Fixes a timezone issue where Calendar events appear in GMT
- Addresses an issue that caused certain events in a custom reoccurring meeting to drop from Exchange calendar
- Fixes an certificate error that prevented configuring an Exchange account behind a third-party gateway
- Fixes an issue that could cause an organizer’s Exchange meeting notes to be overwritten
- Resolves an issue that prevented some Calendar events from automatically showing as “busy” after accepting an invite.
1. Comentariile fițoșilor, îngâmfațiilor și atotștiutorilor vor dispărea instantaneu!
2. Voia bună este la ea acasă, comentează acum!
3. Orice comentariu, este aprobat automat, dar poate fi șters fără explicații!